Thursday, April 26, 2012

It's Sketch Time at MTMEPPS!

Mother's Day is just around the corner! I used one of the images from the Fine Finish Collection. The green wavy DP is from the Color Infusion Collection. Butterfly DP is from Parade of Patterns, and the orange stripe DP is from Under the Cabana. All of these goodies are available in the My Time Made Easy Shop. 

  Won't you join us for this week's challenge?  We would love to see what you create! You can link your project HERE Sketch Keyword is MTMEPPS58. Need more inspiration? Check out the blogs of the amazingly talented DT. Their links are in my sidebar.

2 comments:

  1. Fab card, love the bright colours.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Cat! I love these colors, so rich and warm and very elegant. Love all the texture, too, with the different patterns.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!