Thursday, April 5, 2012

"Let's Get Sketchy" at MTMEPPS!

Blue is my favorite color, but I really like to use pink when making cards. Not this week! I was inspired by MTME DP from the Romance and Crawling Vine Silhouettes Collections. I love how the colors coordinate so you can mix and match collections!
The digital image is from the newly released Fine Finish Collection. I colored it digitally on my computer. The butterflies were made with a MS punch. The ribbon and lace are from Hobby Lobby. CS is Bazzill.
 Won't you join us for this week's challenge?  We would love to see what you create! You can link your project HERE Sketch Keyword is MTMEPPS55. Need more inspiration? Check out the blogs of the amazingly talented DT. Their links are in my sidebar.
Stop by the My Time Made Easy Shop and check out this month's new releases. You're to find something you will just LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!