Sunday, August 23, 2009

All About Stickers

Mandy's challenge at Limelight Papercrafts was to use this sketch and stickers. I have a huge stash of stickers. I love to use them on scrapbook pages and mini books. I usually don't use them on cards. While searching for the perfect stickers, I found stickers I had forgotten that I had. I came across two sets that I liked for this project. The sentiment is a "Miss Elizabeth" vellum sticker. The flowers are vellum "Romantic Flowers" from EK Success. I used my Cuttlebug and Fiskar's folder to emboss CS that I then cut into circles. I inked around the edges with Hero Arts Silver Soft Shadow ink. I then randomly colored over some of the swirls with watercolor pencils. I added Queen and Co. rhinestones to the center of the flowers and to the top edge of the card. DP is from Hobby Lobby. This card went together fairly quickly. I just love when that happens!

4 comments:

  1. Wow Cat, this is wonderful! Circles are my biggest challenge! They give me the most trouble of any shapes! You certainly rocked this one! Your stickers look like they were created just for this card and these circles! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's gorgeous, Cat!! So so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Cat!!!
    I´ve just posted some of your beautiful cards on my blog! I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!