I love shaker cards, and I love this new digi from Shirley's Two Girls! (S2G)
I layered circular frames of chipboard to form the shaker, covered it with an acetate circle, and then added a glittered CS frame to finish it off. MS glitter and snowflakes punched out of foil wrapping paper (Fiskar's punch) were added to the inside. I embossed the snow with my Cuttlebug and a Swirls embossing folder. The blue snowflakes are plastic confetti. I added blue rhinestones to the center of each. This card fits these challenges:
1. Simon Says- "Let It Snow"2. Cute Card Thursday- "Sew Beady"
3. Stamp Something- "Winter Wonderland"
4. Secret Crafters- "Snow"
5. Crazy 4 Challenges- Snowmen or Snow
6. Pile It On- "Chip! Chip!" Chipboard
7. Kaboodle Doodles- "Sparkling Winter"
8. Cardvaarks- Digital
9. Creative Card Crew- "Anything Goes"
10. Sunflowers and Dragons - "Baby It's Cold Outside!"