Sunday, December 27, 2009

A Wedding!

I hope everyone had a relaxing and joyous Christmas holiday! Hubby and I are going on a short winter vacation. One of his childhood friends is getting married for the very first time! I made this card for him and his soon-to-be bride. Santa brought me the "In Bloom" stamp set from Papertrey Ink. The frilly butterfly is from Stampendous. I embossed the images in gold on white vellum paper and layered them on top of Anna Griffin paper. I used a MS punch for the border and added an organza wired ribbon from Hobby Lobby. I found a wedding sentiment on the web, so I printed it out on vellum paper and attached it to the inside of the card.I am entering this card in Creative Card Crew's Challenge: "Anything Goes."





4 comments:

  1. Stunning, so elegant Cat! Glad you have a wonderful winter vacation. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card Cat, so elegant and timeless... The young couple will be delighted. Enjoy your vacation, have a lovely time and happy New Year ! Smile from Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!