Thursday, October 21, 2010

It's Sketch Week at Pixie Dust Studio!


For this week's challenge at the Pixie Dust Studio we have a sketch for you! You also have a choice of themes. You can choose "Think Pink" for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, or "Halloween". The choice is yours!

My Mom died from breast cancer twenty-six years ago. So I chose to "Think Pink" for this week's challenge. I chose "Lil' Red" from the "Goodies" collection. I colored her pink, so I guess she is "Lil' Pink" now! LOL You can find her and many more too cute for words digis at the Pixie Dust Studio. Enter this week's challenge HERE and you could win a digi and a Winner's Badge for your blog! Stop by the amazingly talented DT's blogs for more inspiration. Their links are in my sidebar. Spread some Pixie Dust in Blogland!

4 comments:

  1. wow, you must have been just a kid when your mom passed. Mine died in '88. Never got over it. Can't believe there's no cure, and the treatments are so barbaric. Just hate cancer, just plain hate it. On the other hand your card is adorable and leaves me hopeful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love her! She's so sweet in pink and the gingham goes perfect with the theme of Pink Riding Hood :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And so sorry about your mom. I lost my dad when I was young.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cat your card is a wonderful tribute to you mom...Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!