Sunday, October 31, 2010

Last Minute Halloween Treats from Softpencil!

Happy Halloween! Do you need some quick and easy last minute ideas for today? Let Softpencil help you out! Elizabeth has Clipart and digital papers to make Halloween decorations easy peasy! I used these collections to make some decorations:


                                 They are available in the Softpencil Shop.
When my kids were small, I would make up spooky names for the foods I served on Halloween night. I decided to do the same for my grandson this year. This is the menu:

This is the "real" food:
monster meat-roast beef
white sheets-bread
bat eyeballs-olives and grape tomatos
witch fingers-carrot sticks
graveyard pie-cherry pie

When my daughter was in the hospital last weekend giving birth to her daughter, I saw these cute little plastic containers with Jello in them. I had to bring them home. They made great treat cups. I filled them with Goldfish crackers.

Here is a photo of the top of the cup. It was so easy and quick to make using Elizabeth's Clipart and digital papers. The paper ruffle was made from some leftover DP scraps in my stash.

If you need a quick gift, this gift card holder is fast and easy. I drew an apron and added a pocket to the front.

A gift card fits right inside. I hope these last minute ideas have inspired you. It's not too late to pick up some  Clipart and digi papers from the Softpencil Shop and make some Halloween surprises for your family! Have a fun and safe Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous project Cat!!! I love them all! you´re always so creative and I really enjoy your projects! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!