Tuesday, October 19, 2010

It's Softpencil Tuesday!


I want my Mummy! Actually I want Mummies.....Michu and Ratiny, to be exact!

Aren't they cute! I made a little treat cover.

It's a small box with an open bottom. I made it fit perfectly over......

a marshmallow mummy on a stick. I found it at my favorite inspirational store: The Dollar Tree.

When the treat is gone, the box can still be used as a decoration, or to hide another treat inside!

Stop by the Softpencil Blog to see all of the new items that Elizabeth has created. You will love them all. You can also find challenges that Softpencil is sponsoring there. There is a HUGE sale going on now at the Softpencil Shop! Stop by and visit before it's over!
The DT has many cute creations to share with you that are perfect for this time of year! Their links are in my sidebar.

6 comments:

  1. Awww what a fabulous creation!

    This would be a fabulous entry into the Top Tip Tuesday Anything Goes challenge this week - we have 4 amazing prizes up for grabs!!

    Hope to see you there!

    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic treatbox. love the colors, the way you have colored the cute stamp and the use of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous project!! I just love this idea!! Blessings and Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your treat box Cat!!! it´s very creative! and that marshmallow mummy is so cute! Great work as always! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a neat way to color your image! The way you laid out your photo makes the treat cover stand out! You are very creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!