Thursday, October 7, 2010

Oh, Baby! It's a Pixie Dust Challenge!


This week's Pixie Challenge is "Sweet Baby" and a COLOR Challenge. Choose the colors: Pink, or Blue, or Green, or Yellow. I chose all four for my sweet card. I used the image, "Gnome, Sweet Gnome" from the Gnome World Collection. This digi and many more are available in the Pixie Dust Studio. I hope you'll join us for this week's challenge. Link your card HERE and you could win your choice of Pixie Dust Digis and a Winner's Badge for your blog! For inspiration, check out the the DT blogs Group One. Their links are in my sidebar.
Sneak Peeks start on October 10, and Release Day is October 11 for the newest Pixie Dust Collection "Leaves"! It is sooo cute! I know you will LOVE it!
Be sure to stop by here on the 10th! I can hardly wait to share my previews!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!