Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day One of Sneak Peeks for "Love Struck" at Pixie Dust Studio!

Kathy has a brand new collection of Pixie Dust Cuties just in time for Valentine's Day! The new collection is Love Struck and it will be available in the Studio on Thursday. I have three peeks for you today.
First is "Brittney Love". I colored her with Copics and added some Stickles to the hearts. CS is Bazzil and DP is MTME. Flowers, buttons, and rhinestones are all from Michael's. Ribbon is Hobby Lobby.

 Next is "Catching Your Heart". DPis also from MTME. The hearts were made with a Creative Memories punch.
My last peek for today is "Heart Garden". I love the little dragonflies! DP is MTME. The punch is MS, and the rickrack is Hobby Lobby.
For more peeks, stop by the blogs of our talented Pixies. Their links are in my sidebar. I'll have more peeks and samples tomorrow. I hope you'll stop by then. There are eight adorable digis in this collection. You can purchase yours on Thursday when they will all be in the Studio. I just LOVE this collection!

3 comments:

  1. They are all so lovely and cute! You always have the most adorable sets of cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Cat, they are so so cute and what a great line up!!! Love them, happy new year my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!