Thursday, January 5, 2012

It's Time for Another Sketch Challenge at MTME!

 Hi, Sketch Fans! Hope you enjoyed the holidays! I certainly did. Hate to see them end. The house looks so sad and empty when the decorations are taken down. But if they were up all the time then they wouldn't be special at Christmas, would they?

This week is Review Week. That means that you have your choice of Sketches #27-33. I chose #30. The sentiment is from the Warm Sentiments Collection. Snowflake DP is The 12 Days of Snowflakes and it's a FREEBIE! Dotted DP is Shopping Shirley's Candied Thistlestalk. Punches are MS. CS is Bazzil.

To see all of the choices available, zap yourself over to the MTME Blog. I hope you'll join us for this week's challenge! You can link your project HERE Need more inspiration? Check out the blogs of the amazingly talented DT. Their links are in my sidebar. The paper and images plus much more are available now in the My Time Made Easy Store. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!