Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day Two of Sneak Peeks for "Love Struck" at Pixie Dust Studio!

It's Day Two of Sneak Peeks for Kathy's newest collection Love Struck! I have FOUR Peeks for you today!  I had so much fun with these images!

 This image is "Pixie Valentines". I colored her with Copics and Prisma Pencils which I then blended with a Copic blender. I made the flower myself out of Organza ribbon.

Next is "Conversation Hearts". I think it's so cute that they have little speech ballons! LOL

"Tree of Love" is the next image that I'm sharing. There is a little heart "carved" into the tree. 

"Soaring" is my last peek for today.
I hope you've enjoyed my peeks for Love Struck. I still have one more image to share tomorrow. I'm also using it for this week's challenge. The Pixies have peeks for you too! their links are in my sidebar. Stop by tomorrow for this week's challenge and my final peek for Love Struck. All of the images in the Love Struck Collection will be available in the Pixie Dust Studio tomorrow.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!