Thursday, January 26, 2012

It's Time for Another Sketch at MTMEPPS!

Happy Chinese New Year! Did you know that this year is the "Year of the Dragon"? It's the luckiest year in the Chinese calendar! Both my husband and my youngest daughter were born in Dragon years. My oldest daughter and I were both born in Rat years....Not too happy about that :(  My oldest son was born in a Dog year and my youngest son in a Tiger year. To find out which Animal year you were born in, Go HERE.

I made a card to celebrate the New Year using images and good luck signs from the So Fortunate Digital Stamp Collection. DP is from the Color Infusion Collection. I ruffled some Organza ribbon from Hobby Lobby and hot glued it to the card.
This is the sketch. I hope you'll join us for this week's challenge! You can link your project HERE Sketch Keyword is MTMEPPS45. Need more inspiration? Check out the blogs of the amazingly talented DT. Their links are in my sidebar.
Happy Chinese New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Oriental card Cat the colours an design are gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!