Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 5: S2G Alice in Wonderland Release!

Today's Release is......
"The Mad Hatter"!
Today Lisa and I get to showcase our cards! Whoo Hoo! Are you "mad about the Hatter"? You can get your own and many of his friends now at the S2G Shop!
I wanted "The Mad Hatter" to be "bright" so I paper pieced his hat, jacket, and shoes with green glitter CS from "The Paper Studio". I colored him with Copics, added some Stickles, and popped him up with dimensionals. What do you think of my DP? It's new S2G digi paper from the "Alice in Wonderland" collection! What's a tea party without teacups? I found these brads last week at the Creating Keepsakes Convention that my BFF, Georgia, and I attended. I knew they would be perfect for this card!
It's not too late to enter this week's TT Challenge. All you have to do is use GREEN on your card! How hard is that? You could win a free digi and a winner's badge for your blog! Deets are here.

3 comments:

  1. cool image, and so much less scary than the TV version! (traumatised me for years! LOL!)
    Fab teacup brads too!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well ya now i love this! Johnny would be so proud! Deidre

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card!
    I liked the idea of piecing some of his clothes...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!