Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Digi Phobia???

NOOOOoooooooooo!
Never Fear! Help is here! Shirley's 2 Girls have a NEW page devoted to information about DIGITAL STAMPS! The link is HERE! I was somewhat "scared" of digis at first, but now I use them almost exclusively. They can be resized to use on any project. Storage is easy peasy! I have a folder for each company's digis on my computer. No more searching in drawers for the image I need, or trying to remember which company made the image... And.... I don't have to clean an image after I use it! So, if you have been wondering how to use a digi, now is the time to conquor your fears! Zap on over to S2G and have a look at their tutorial. Then zap over to the S2G Shop and pick out some "Digis with Attitude" to try out your new skill! What are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!