Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Egg Roll!

I'm on a roll today! This is my second post! This is one of my favorite sketches! But I can't remember where I found it. I used one of Shirley's 2 Girls digis. This one was actually a freebie from our last Digi Day at SNR. I blinged it up with some rhinestones and Stickles. There's still time to enter the S2G Twisted Thursday Challenge. The twist is to use buttons.
It fits these challenges:
1. S2G- Buttons
2. Pile It On- Animal-Riffic
3. Paper Garden- Embossing
6. By the Cute and Girly- Spring is in the Air

5 comments:

  1. Cute card Cat. I like how you made the strips with buttons. Wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I love the color combo and the layers. Thanks for joining us at Pile It On.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice colour combination. Thanks for sharing at BTC&G
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! I love the sentiment with it - perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card! Thanks for joining us at Pile It On.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!