Thursday, March 18, 2010

It's a Pastel Colors Twisted Thursday!

My husband likes this card even though it has a GASP organza ribbon on it! Organza ribbon is my favorite but not so much his. The cute little rabbit is a digi stamp from S2G, and it comes with two sentiments. The rabbit was colored with Copics and placed on an embossed (Provo Craft Swirls Folder) oval Nestie. Borders were cut using the Lacy Hearts MS Punch. DP is DCWV. I cut the flowers out of the paper, traced them on to Bazzill CS, cut them out, and inked around the edges with Copics. I threaded satin ribbon through the button holes and then attached them to the flowers. Need some inspiration? Check out the very talented DT's blogs. Their links are in my sidebar. We each got to choose the image we wanted for this challenge, so you are in for a treat! With Easter right around the corner, I hope you'll enter this week's challenge. You could win TWO Digis of your choice and a Winner's Badge for your blog! Whoo Hoo!
Visit Mr. Linky and enter your card HERE.

6 comments:

  1. Your button flowers are wonderful. Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, a wonderful creation! I just love coming to your blog and checking out your amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat- your cards are ALWAYS so very cool! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colors are gorgeous, and the flowers with the buttons are perfect!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Blue bunny - super job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable, I really love the way you did the flowers with the button centers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!