Welcome to this week's Twisted Thursday! The twist is to use buttons! How easy is that?
Digi Phobia? Never fear! The cure is HERE!
I chose one of the S2G Easter digi images for this card. The image was colored with Copics and accented with Stickles. I popped the image up with pop dots. Got Flowers? were layered and buttons tied with ribbon were glued on top. CS is Bazzill, and DP is DCWV and The Paper Studio. Punch is MS, and ribbon is Hobby Lobby. I hope you'll join us for this weeks challenge. Enter your card HERE using Mr. Linky. Two winners will each receive two digis and a winner's badge for their blogs1 The Girls have many digis "with attitude" in their shop. Check them out! I know you'll see some you'll love! Check out the cards the DT has made. You're sure to be inspired!
My card fits these challenges:
1. S2G- Buttons
2. Pile It On- Furry Friends
3. Totally Gorjuss- Ribbon
4. Secret Crafter Saturday- Spring Has Sprung
5. By the Cute and Girly- Spring is in the Air
6. Crafty Calendar Challenge- Flower Power
7. ABC Challenge - Quotations
8. Digital Tuesday- Happy Spring
9. Ooh La La- A Button. a Bow, and Some Bling
10. Paper Garden- Spring or Easter Colors
11. Allsorts- Spring is in the Air
12. Gingersnap Creations- Growth