Thursday, July 8, 2010

It's Christmas in July at Pixie Dust Studio!

Are you thinking about Christmas? It will be here before you know it! Now you can get a head start on your Christmas cards. I'd like to see some Christmas weather! It is sweltering here in the South, as it is in many states now. Let's think Christmas, and try to chill out! So grab a cool drink and your crafting supplies, and let's get started! Here is the sketch for this week:

 
And here is what I did with it!

Kathy gave us a choice: We could use a Christmas image, or "Christmas Up" an image. I decided to use "Marry Me, Bella". I'm just not ready to give up the Twi images yet! I call this card, "Merry Christmas Eclipse Style".
What will you create with this sketch? Inquiring Pixies want to know! Link your card up HERE. If you need inspiration look at the blogs of our creative DT. They will get you in the mood for Christmas! Kathy has some new Christmas digis in the STUDIO now. More are on the way the 20th of this month with the release of "The Nutcracker". I can hardly wait!
1. ABC Challenge: Y is for You and Me
2. Creative Card Crew: Die Cuts (Nestie)

2 comments:

  1. What a great card, I love the candy cane heart! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love the wreath and the candy heart!

    Hugs, Marsha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!