Thursday, July 1, 2010

It's a Softpencil Digi Paper Day!


\

Elizabeth now has digi papers in the Softpencil Shop! The DT was given the new paper, "Michu's Mom". I colored it digitally on the computer. Then I used "Mom" and the "bird" from the digi, "Michu and His Mom", and hand colored them to match the digi paper.


Here is the back of the basket with a better view of the digi paper. The basket is "Pretty Petal Pocket" by Lauren Meader for Papertrey Ink.


I used pop dots to give the figures dimension. Stop by the Softpencil Shop, and see what else is new! Take a look at the blogs of our creative Design Team, and see what they have created using this paper. Their links are in my sidebar. Elizabeth posts news about her latest creations and challenges she is sponsoring on her BLOG. Stop by, and visit!

8 comments:

  1. So clever, love this sweet little purse!!! Totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness is this just superb! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, Cat, this is way to cute for words! Love it.

    The Pixie Dust stuff is cute too, love their images. I was too lazy to comment on both posts. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute project Cat! I love your bag and I like the little bow you added on the image!

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing Cat! I definitely need to get a program where I can digitally color my images. I just love how you matched the image to the papers and the little basket is adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful bag, Cat! I love the colors you used on this one, so cute!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such an adorable purse! I like that you colored the image digitally...I don't have a program on my computer for that and well I'm a little intimidated about doing it too! Your project is totally adorable though - you ROCKED this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a cute bag!
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!