Thursday, July 29, 2010

It's a Summer Accessories TT at S2G!

What are your favorite summer accessories?

I was given the digi "Violin" for this week's challenge. I thought, and thought about summer accessories that would go with it. I imagined an outdoor concert. Many cities have outdoor concerts during the summer. How about food to go along with it? I decided to pair "Violin" with one of S2G's April in Paris releases, "Vin et du Plumes" (Wine and Feathers). I think it's a perfect match! I found the two sided paper at Archiver's; print on one side and striped on the other. I cut felt using Nesties, blanket stitched around the outside, and added a button in the middle. I hope you'll join us in this week's challenge and share your favorite summer accessories! Link your card up HERE and you could win a digi of your choice and a Winner's badge for your blog! The S2G Shop is full of Summer digis and even digi paper. Need inspiration? Our talented DT can help you out! Go visit their blogs! Their links are in my sidebar. Happy crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, look at all the detail on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the little twists your mind takes while thinking up the card which by the way is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, Cat, this is awesome! Gorgeous coloring and love the images together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!