Thursday, July 1, 2010

Pixie Dust's New Release Previews!

Today is Day One of Sneak Previews for the newest Pixie Dust Release "Jammin' Out! I have three to show you today and more for tomorrow!

Here is "Berry Jar", and isn't it adorable! So cute, and wouldn't it be just perfect to decorate a jar of homemade jam!

Next is Hunny Pot. It even has a cute little bee flying nearby!

This is "Jamba the Panda". I colored him brown instead of regular "panda colors". I love how he is surrounded with bamboo shoots!
Stop by the rest of the very talented DT's blogs, and see what they have created for your viewing pleasure. Their links are in my sidebar. Stop by tomorrow. It's Release Day, and I'll have more Sneak Peeks! On that day all of the new digis will be available in the Pixie Dust Studio!

Don't forget to enter the Pixie Dust Challenge this week. The theme is red, white, and blue. Make your card, and link it HERE. You could win your choice of a Pixie Dust digi stamp!

3 comments:

  1. beautifull all of them ! Joyce xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Fabulous cards. Love the colors and your attention to detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW is all I can say Cat! All these cards are so incredibly creative and colorful. Love all the embossing and border punch work:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!