Thursday, July 1, 2010

Welcome Summer! It's S2G TT!

Welcome Summer! This week's TT Challenge is to use "Sparkle" on your card!
What summer holiday could sparkle more than the 4th of July? This card would make a great table decoration for a family Bar-be-Que. The digi set I used is "Family", and it comes with four pieces: banner, sign, cake, and watermelon. The set is only $2.50. Stop by the S2G Shop, and you'll find some digis that are just perfect for summer! I hope you'll join us in this week's "Sparkle" Challenge!
I used silver and black Stickles for "Sparkle".
Upload your card HERE. Stop by the rest of the  very talented DT's blogs for more Sparkling projects using various Summer digis, and  say, "Hello," to our five new Design Team members! Their links are in my sidebar.

3 comments:

  1. How much fun!!! Love this card. Cat. I haven't ever tied on of those-wish you lived next door and could coach me through!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Patriotic card. Would you be willing to share the dimentions so I can try to make something similar?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This ROCKS Cat!! Love the tri-fold and it just looks amazing with the colors you used, great choices!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!