Thursday, June 24, 2010

It's another "Twilight Inspired" Pixie Dust Challenge!

I am so sad! :(  This is the last week for Twilight challenges. I have really enjoyed using the Twilight images! Have you seen all of them? They are in the Pixie Dust Studio now! They are so adorable!
You'll find "The Fair" images there too! They are soooo cute, and just perfect for summer fun!


I made another page for my Twilight book! Pictured above are Alice and Bella. This week's challenge is New Moon or Eclipse inspired, and use two images. This page could be either. Alice tells Bella in the movie New Moon, "I already feel like you're my sister." In Eclipse, Alice is planning Bella's and Edward's wedding. I found the Cullen Family Crest on the web. It was designed by Rick Thurber who lives in Portland Oregon. I found the black, glittered CS at Archiver's. It is from Doodlbug Designs. I hope you'll enter this week's challenge. Use two images to depict something from New Moon or Eclipse. Have fun and link your project HERE. You could win one of Kathy's fabulous Pixie Dust images and a Winner's badge for your blog! For inspiration check out the creations of our very talented DT. Their links are in my sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!