Thursday, June 10, 2010

"Think Pink" on this S2G Twisted Thursday!

We're celebrating Babies and Brides this month at S2G! This week the theme is "Think Pink"! We want to see lots of PINK on your cards this week! I have two cards to share with you. My first card uses the digi "Mother Knows Best". It comes with three different sentiments. I changed the hairstyle to look like my daughter's hair.
I announced on my blog in May that my youngest daughter is having a baby in the Fall. Well, I found out this week that she is having a GIRL! The very next day, I went shopping and bought two PINK girly outfits for my soon to be here granddaughter. 
The next digi used is "Baby Banner". The baby is holding a banner over its head that you can write birth announcement info on. I altered it by cutting the banner off and turning it into blankets. I got the idea when I was shopping and found some little pink clothespins. (You never know when or where inspiration will strike!)  :D  My oldest son was "shocked" that I would make such a card! That's what he said after he picked himself up off the floor from laughing so hard! (The sentiment on the card is my own.)
I hope you'll join us in this week's S2G TT Challenge and make a card or project and use the color PINK. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO MAKE A BABY CARD.
Two winners will be selected who will each receive two images and a Winner's Badge for their blogs.
Link your card HERE. There are some adorable images in the S2G Shop. Hop on over and take a look! Also, all clear stamps are on sale for only $2! For inspiration, stop by the rest of the DT's Blogs and take a look at their gorgeous creations!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Grandma-to-be!

    Both your cards are gorgeous and I love the embossed backgrounds that you've used, they both look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I "grow up", I want to create just like you!!! Honestly, have you ever thought of working for Martha Stewart's design team?! I love seeing what you come up with each week-amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING work as always Cat! I need to take some art lessons from you, your work is ALWAYS so INSPIRING!! I LOVE all the twilight stuff you did too - that candle is SPECTACULAR!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!