Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Pixie Dust Sneak Peek: "The Fair" Wink's Ride


Don't you wish you had a car as colorful as Wink's? This digi is "Wink's Ride", and it will be available at the Pixie Dust Studio on Thursday. I found the DP at Archiver's. I made the felt button myself. I have also posted two more peeks on this same page. The rest of the DT are showing peeks today too. Their links are in my sidebar. Stop by tomorrow! I'll have three more peeks for you!
1. YNS Challenge- Buttons (ends June 19)
2. Totally Gorjuss- For the Boys (ends June 18)
3. ABC- Weather "Sunny Day" (ends June 20)
4. Cupcake Craft- One for the Boys (ends June 21)
5. Crafty Creations- Child's Play (ends June 16)
6. A Spoon Full of Sugar- Sunshine Inspired (ends June 21)

7 comments:

  1. This is just perfect for wink! Love the kitty card too...they are ALL soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cat! I'm so glad you're playing at the Crafty Creations Challenge! You are defintely crafty!! Love the card. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgoodness....this is just so cute! Love the lil image and the bright colours! Thank you for playing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card hun! Thanks for playing along at Totally Gorjuss this week. Hugs, Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute card I love the stitching aroung the button. Thanks for joining us at ABC challenge. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant male themed card and perfect for our theme this week...thanks for playing along at Cupcake Craft Challenge :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card.
    Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!