Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sneak Peek: "The Fair" Party Time Kitty

I love coloring cats! All of mine are currently in "Cat Heaven". I colored "Party Time Kitty" to look like one of mine. I used quite a few pop dots for added dimension. Have you visited the blogs of the Pixie Dust DT? They have some gorgeous peeks for you too. All of "The Fair" collection will be available in the Pixie Dust Studio on Thursday. I have two more peeks on this page. Stop by tomorrow, and I'll have three more! This is such a cute collection!
1. Bee Crafty-"Blooming Marvelous" Lots of Flowers and a digi image. (ends June 19)
2. Crafty Calendar- Bugs and Beasties (ends in July)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cat, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image and pretty colours. I love the border of pretty pink flowers.

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!