Thursday, June 17, 2010

Pixie Dust Twilight Challenge and "The Fair" Release Day!!


It's Release Day for "The Fair"!
Today is Release Day for the newest Pixie Dust Collection: THE FAIR!
              Check out the Pixie Dust Studio. All of the images are available for purchase today!


Now it's time to announce this week's challenge!


This week's challenge is a Twilight Challenge! Use the colors red, black, and white or silver. This is going to be the first page in my Twilight book. I call it "Three Things". The digi is "My Bella". I've already posted two pages here during last week's *blog hop, and more will be added as I finish them.
*The blog hop is now over, and comments are closed.

 Here is a closeup of the scroll which I drew myself. The quote is from the book Twilight. Black ink was used to distress the edges of the red CS. I cut a heart from glittered red felt and blanket stitched around the edges. I gathered a piece of satin ribbon, attached it to the pin, and then added a Prima rose. I used a MS punch to make the border punched from silver glittered CS. I hope you'll join us in this week's Twilight challenge. Link your card up HERE at the Pixie Dust Challenge Blog. Need inspiration? Check out the blogs of our very talented DT! Their links are in my sidebar.

1 comment:

  1. Wowzer! Everthing you touch turns to gold! Fabulous creations!
    Hugs, Marsha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!