Thursday, June 3, 2010

We're Celebrating Babies on this S2G Twisted Thursday!

June is the month for Brides and Babies, and we're starting off with Babies! Babies are arriving in my family this year! My daughter is expecting her second child in the Fall, and my neice is expecting her first child, a boy, this month. I made this cute little *baby carriage for my neice's shower.
The image is Little Buck-a-roo" and it comes with two sentiments.


Here is a closeup of the digi on the front of the carriage.

I used one of the digis from "Buggy" for the back.

I typed the "Baby on Board" and added it.

From the side, you can see the wheels. I layered CS and added buttons and ribbons. I used a Fiskaris scalloped punch for the trim around the hood and sides of the carriage.


This week's S2G TT Challenge is to make a card or project and use the color BLUE. Two winners will be selected who will each receive two images and a Winner's Badge for their blogs.
Link your card HERE. There are some adorable images in the S2G Shop. Hop on over and take a look! Also, all clear stamps are on sale for only $2! For inspiration, stop by the rest of the DT's Blogs and take a look at their gorgeous creations!
* My Time Made Easy

7 comments:

  1. Wow what an amazing piece of papercrafting magic! That pram is fab and the image looks great on it

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Cat (say that three times fast!) I love this baby buggy and the images-perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your niece is going to love this!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cat, as always, your project is AMAZING!! Your niece is going to LOVE this:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!