Thursday, June 10, 2010

It's an ABC Challenge at Softpencil this Week!

This week the DT was given my very favorite challenge: ABC "Anything But a Card"! 

The digi chosen for us is "Ratiny's Mushroom Home". Here is a closeup of the digi.
I LOVE coloring Michu differently. Last week he was a Calico, and this week he is a Tabby.

The template that I used is Lauren Meader's "Bouncing Baby Buggy" from My Time Made Easy. It has been altered to make a wheelbarrow, which was one of the samples that Lauren featured on her blog. I placed the digi on both sides of the wheelbarrow.

I thought it went perfectly with this adorable new digi image! Elizabeth has lots more in the Softpencil Shop. Hop on over and check it out! Also visit the the blogs of our DT and Guest DT. They have some wonderful ABC creations to share! You'll be inspired! Check out the Softpencil Blog to see which challenges Elizabeth is sponsoring this week. You could win a voucher to spend at her shop! 
Sending a warm welcome to our newest DT member, Fink! You may remember her as one of our former Guest DT members.

7 comments:

  1. Holy smokes!!! This is totally AWESOME, over the top!!! You rock, chica!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute project this is! Love how you did the lines in Michu! It rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely FABULOUS project Cat!!!! I just love Lauren's templates too!! They are my newest addiction especially now that I have a cricut!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cat,

    Completely adorable project as always, so dog-gone cute! love it! Check out my blog again, added some new eye candy.

    Hugs,

    Lisa Atha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok this is one heck of an adorable project!! TOO CUTE! I'm off to see about getting this little template for myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is fantastic!
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have outdone yourself again Cat! Everytime I don't think your work could get any better, you go and add a new level of FABULOUS-NESS! LOVE this project:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!