Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day One: Sneak Peeks "OH, Happy Day!"

Today is Day One of Sneak Peeks for Pixie Dust's newest release, "Oh, Happy Day"! I'm previewing three cards today.
The first is "Oh, Happy Day". I turned the watermelon into a watermelon purse. A girl's gotta have her fashion accessories! LOL  The sunglasses and beach umbrella are buttons from "Dress It Up".

This is "Gia Giraffe". One of my neices is having her first baby, a boy! This card is for her!



This card features "Happy Bug". I shrunk, multiplied, and flipped "Happy Bug" on this card. I made flowers by rolling and twisting Mulberry paper. Then I sprayed them with Glimmer Mist and added Stickles around the edges.
Stop by tomorrow and Thursday and I'll more sneak peeks for you from the new "Oh, Happy Day" collection. The rest of the DT have some sneak peeks for you. Stop by their blogs to see their fabulous creations! Their links are in my sidebar.

5 comments:

  1. they vare all so great ! Joyce xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulouso!!! Loving them all, your colors are so dynamic and your the flowers are over the top!
    Hugs, Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wowzer these are brilliant all three of them are so beautiful the colours and design along with the images have been a delight to see.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these cards!! So bright and so HAPPY!! Those flowers are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!