Thursday, May 27, 2010

It's a Softpencil Anniversary Customer and DT Blog Hop!

Welcome to Softpencil's First Anniversary Customer and DT Blog Hop! The Blog Hop will end at 8:00 P.M. (EST) on Sunday, May 30.
If you just happened to drop by my blog and want to participate in the hop, please start HERE at the Softpencil Blog. If you arrived from Karen's blog then you are in the right place!
I made projects featuring one of Elizabeth's newest designs, "Michu and the Big Flowers".
 Michu is just jumping for joy, because he is so happy to be part of this First Anniversary Blog Hop! He's also thrilled that this is a CUSTOMER Blog Hop too, and many Softpencil FANS are participating! I cut the images apart after coloring with watercolor pencils and Copics. The butterflies are an MS punch. DP is DCWV and CS is Bazzill.
I LOVE digis and this is why: They are easily stored on the computer. You don't have to stamp them. You can easily flip them, and make them any size you want! I used one of the flowers from this digi for my next project.
I made a little matching purse from a *template and then added the flower that I resized.

I used the same DP, CS, and ribbon that I used on the card. I added Stickles for bling to the card and purse. The handle is held in place with star brads. Leave a comment on this post and all of the other stops along the hop to be eligible for prizes. After the hop, stop by the Softpencil Shop and check out the many adorable images Elizabeth has created! When you leave here, your next stop is Anne-Marije's Blog. She has some delicious eye candy waiting for you! Thanks for stopping by and happy hopping!
(*Papertrey Ink)

25 comments:

  1. What beautiful works Cat!!! I love the bright colours you used! As always Michu looks soooo cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh - so colorful and pretty, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh Cat! Michu really looks happy with all those bright flowers around! I love the patterned paper you used and how you matched your coloring to it.
    The bag is perfect! I love it!!!! and you are right, that´s why I love digis, they are so versatile! beautiful project. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cat!!
    LOVE this! TOO cute how you colored Michu! That purse is darling!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cat,

    Absolutely adorable project as always! Love it!

    Lisa A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous creations! I love how you cute out your colored pieces. Very nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cat

    Fab creations hun, bright and cheerful.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so cute. More images to add to my collection. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally over the top gorgeous! Love how you designed Michu and your bright, bright colors! The purse absolutely rocks!
    Hugs, Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowsers these are fantastic Cat! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant! Love both of your creations! The colors are like candy!

    TFP

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous set - love the bright colors. I like how you cut out Michu and the flowers and arranged them on your card. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! Love the bright colors! A wicked cheerful card and the PURSE... AMAZING! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Cat I ADORE your creations ! The colours are stunning and I love the way you have coloured Michu ! He looks so cool ! Love the little purse too... Just fab ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow very lovely card and bag! I love the bright colours and I think Michu looks adorable!

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  16. So CREATIVE! Love the colors! Super wonderful creative crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great work! Your colors are so bright and cheerful!! Blessings and Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW Cat, WOW! Your colours and creations ROCK! I love the bright bold colours.... you have indeed created magic! I am now following your blog, and will be visiting often! isn't it a fantastically creative hop!
    hugs from Australia,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  19. So neat, love it all and love the bold, bright colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cat, these are beyond FABULOUS!! LOVE the way you colored Michu as always and the rest of your card is AMAZING - the colors, textures and layout. The purse is SO CLEVER and WONDERFUL colors as well.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the orange and black cat, great project

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the colors. The purse is adorable

    ReplyDelete