Thursday, May 20, 2010

Pixie Dust Release Day!

It's finally Here! Today is Release Day for "The Pearl"!
Today I have "Knit One, Purl Two"! So cute, and what a comfy looking chair!
I found this ribbon at Hobby Lobby and couldn't wait to use it! it was the perfect color for this card!
Next up is "Mermaid and the Pearl". I had fun coloring her! I gave her light green skin and faded her fish tail from turquoise to blue. Blue Stickles were added as highlights to her blue hair. I chose DP, ribbon, and embossing to carry out the circle theme.
I saved the best for last! I'm sure you can guess who this is! I'll give you a hint! He's a Pirate of the Caribbean. He searched for a Black Pearl.
YES! It's "Jack Sparrow" aka Johnny Depp!
I have a friend who has a friend who babysat for Johnny when he was little.
So I know him....sorta....kinda...LOL! So near yet so far....SIGH

PIXIE DUST CHALLENGE!
This week's challenge is to use PEARLS on your card in honor of the new Pearl Release! How easy is that?
We'd love to see what you create! Make your card and link it HERE. You don't have to use Pixie Dust images, but if you have them we'd love for you to color them up! The winner will receive a free digi of choice and a Winner's Badge for their blog.

9 comments:

  1. woow all the cards are great ! Hugs Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards! Your coloring is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! I love the coloring of the images and the colors of the DP you chose for each of them (the bright colors for the mermaid and the earthy tones for the pirate, lovely!!). The paper pierced sofa is a great idea! thanks for sharing it!!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your cards are fabulous! I really love the way you colored your pirate. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable! Amazing coloring and I love your button embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards Cat, and that chair just looks so comfortable, beautiful colours also.
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are ALL absolutely FANTASTIC!! I love the vibrant colors and sparkles! You ROCK!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. BRAVO on every little pearl placement! Love your cards. What a fun contest, can not wait to see who wins!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Funny about Johnny Depp! (LOVE him, forgot he's from KY) AWESOME work on all these, LOVE the pearls and all the bold colors:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!