Thursday, May 6, 2010

Pixie Dust on the Prarie!

It's time for another Pixie Dust Challenge! Have you checked out the Pixie Dust Studio? The new "On the Prairie" images are in! Today I'm showcasing "Ma and Pa".
The challenge is to use "Kraft" on your project. What is Kraft? It's brown paper. I used a brown paper lunch bag. I sprayed the paper bag with "Krylon Make It Acid Free", and adhered it to the top section of the card. Then I used a Fiskars Flower Punch to make paper bag flowers. They were then sprayed with Tattered Leather Glimmer Mist. I added buttons and twine. Stitching is faux. It's going to be sent to my oldest daughter whose wedding anniversary is June 25. This digi is perfect for them! DD loves gardening and DSIL loves the outdoors!
I hope you'll join us for this week's challenge. We'd love to see how you use Kraft on your project! Link your card at the Challenge Blog. Need some inspiration? The very talented DT have some gorgeous samples to show! Their links are in my sidebar. Take a look at the Shop. You'll fall in love with all of the adorable images! 

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!