Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pixie Dust Sneak Peeks Day 2!

It's Day TWO of Sneak Peeks for the newest release "The Pearl"! Aren't you just loving this new release! I know I am! All of the images have something to do with pearls!   
   

This image is "Pixie Pearl". I just love Pixies! They are so cute and so much fun to color! Ever since I took the Copic Certification Class I LOVE coloring wings. She has a little leaf attached to her skirt, which I think is adorable!
Next is "Pearl of Wisdom". She's so smart! She carries a book wherever she goes! She even has a little bookworm to keep her company! I found some red ribbon in my stash that has little woven hearts on it. Just perfect to go with the little heart on the book! Did you notice again that all of my cards have pearls on them? It was so much fun to carry out the pearl theme for this new release! The rest of the DT have some amazing creations to share with you! Their links are in my sidebar. Tomorrow is RELEASE DAY!  "The Pearl" collection will be available in the Pixie Dust Studio! Stop by here tomorrow and I'll have THREE more digis from "The Pearl" collection to inspire you! My CONTEST starts tomorrow too!
So be sure and stop by!

4 comments:

  1. they are both sooo cute ! Hugs Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna join your fan club! Love your coloring and designs, these are so bright they practically shout out!
    Hugs, Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the fun and bright colours you have used for these fabulous cards Cat!
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now these cards pizazz with those fun bold papers! Love them! Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!