Thursday, May 13, 2010

It's Pixie Dust Thursday!

This week's challenge is "Cut It Out!".
This was an easy challenge for me. I always cut images out. I just like the extra "pop" it adds! I chose "Tweet Tree". I added buttons and layered rhinestones on top. Such an adorable image and so much fun to work with! "Tweet Tree" is only one of the digis from the new "On the Prairie" line. Stop by the Pixie Dust Shop and have a look at all the cute images for this theme. "Pocket of Love" is on sale now for only $2! For inspiration on how to use images for this week's challenge, stop by the other Pixie's blogs and see what they have to show. Their links are in my sidebar. I hope you'll join us for this week's challenge! Link your project HERE.

6 comments:

  1. I love how you did the buttons and rhinestones. Great card! See ya later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! What a great challenge idea, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card, Cat! I'm loving the buttons too, and that bit of bling makes me happy! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so darn cute! These button are over the top!

    Hugs, Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cat this card is fantastic the embellishments on the tree are awesome! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. soooo cute ! Love it. Joyce xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!