Monday, May 17, 2010

What's Your Super Power?

This is "Super Scrappy Girl"! She is one of Kathy's Creations available now in the Pixie Dust Studio for only $2! With her Copic marker in hand, she is ready to take on any challenge there is! I have some challenges for her to take on, and they are listed below. The Pixie Dust Challenge this week is "Cut It Out" and this image is a good illustration. I cut Super Scrappy Girl out and adhered her to the star. It's not too late to enter! The challenge closes on Wednesday, at 6:00 P.M. (GMT)
What's my "Super Power"? Why, it's Super Strength, of course! I am the only person in the house who is strong enough to open the dishwasher door, lift the clean dishes, and place them in the cabinets! What a workout! The men in the family just don't have the strength to do it! LOL
1. Pixie Dust Challenge: Cut It Out
2. Crazy Challenge- Something NEW (I just received Super Scrappy Girl)
3. Crafty Ann's- Anything Goes
4. Practical Scrappers- Patterned Paper
5. ABC- Unused Stash (My blue CS is so old, I don't know how old it is!)

10 comments:

  1. Adorable, dear friend! When I retired last year, they had a name badge made for me. Instead of MY photo, they put Wonder Woman on there. This makes me think of my name badge and I couldn't help but smile! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card in all this bright colours, and the image is so spot on.
    Thank you for joining us at the "Crazy challenge"!
    hugs Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute! thanks for joining us this week at practical scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the colors, great card ! hugs joyc

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great image - and a lovely bright and colourful card.
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that image lol..lovin your bright colours they are great

    Thank You for joining us at the 'Crazy Challenge' this week!!
    Hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! I just love all the bright colors! Great job on this weeks challenge over at Practical Scrappers! Hope to see you again in our challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  9. the colours here are so amazing!!!! great way to make her super powers come to life!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card. Awesome use of patterned paper. Thanks for joining us at Practical Scrappers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!