Thursday, May 13, 2010

It's Softpencil Thursday!

It's time for a new Softpencil image!
This is Elizabeth's newest release. It's called "Flowers for my Bunny Mom". I couldn't resist carrying out the flower theme. I used DCWV flowered DP and "Got Flowers?" centered with sparkly pearls. There is a Softpencil color challenge going on right now at Paper Craft Planet. Use the colors red, yellow, and blue on your card plus any Softpencil image. The prize is a $10 voucher to spend at the Softpencil Shop! Check out the rest of the very talented DT's creations using this digi. Their links are in my sidebar.
This is Softpencil's first birthday/anniversary month! We are having another blog hop at the end of this month. It's a Customer/DT Blog Hop! I hope you'll join us!

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Cat ! I love the bright colours, it's so cool ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat,

    Your creation is absolutely adorable as always! I love your style!

    Hugs,

    Lisa A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic!! I just love your colors!! Blessings and Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is awesome! Love your adorable bunnies. They look fabulous with those bright, happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my... Cat, this is so so cute! Another masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!