Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Pixie Dust Sneak Peeks Day 1!


Today is Day ONE of Sneak Peeks for "The Pearl", the newest release created by Kathy, the owner of Pixie Dust Studio!
This image is "Pearl Harbor".  With Memorial Day just around the corner, this is the perfect image to honor those who serve in the Military. I chose festive paper from The Paper Studio and found a flag and stars stickers in my stash from Creative Memories.
Next is "Pop Up Pearl". Isn't she adorable! She wears a little crown on her head, and I added flowers to it. The inside of the shell was colored and blended with Copics to give the look of Mother of Pearl. I love the soft colors. I just purchased some paper flowers at Archiver's and thought this was the perfect card to use them on. Just had to add my favorite ribbon: organza!
Did you notice that all of my cards have pearls on them? The official release date for "The Pearl" is this Thursday! All of the new images will be available in the Pixie Dust Studio then. Stop by and see what the rest of our very talented DT has created! Their links are in my sidebar. Drop by here tomorrow, and I will have two more sneak peeks for you!  I'll have a CONTEST here on my blog on Thursday, so be sure to stop by then too!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Cat. Love both of these images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards! LOVE the Pearl Harbor tribute image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing cards, Cat! I love all the pearls :)

    Happy Tuesday!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!