Sunday, May 9, 2010

It's a Softpencil First Birthday Blog Hop!

Welcome to Softpencil's First Birthday Blog Hop!
If you arrived here from the Softpencil Blog, then you're in the right place! If you just happened to stop by my blog, please start at the Softpencil Blog. After that, I'm first on the list!
Make yourself comfortable and have a cupcake. I made plenty!
Yum! Chocolate with buttercream frosting!
I made cupcake toppers using some of the Softpencil Gang. You can't have a party without cupcakes!
Each of the DT were asked to choose their favorite Softpencil digi to showcase during the hop. I chose "I Will Cook for You". It has a special place in my heart. It is the first image I used when I became a member of the Softpencil Design Team. Softpencil is also the first Design Team that I was asked to be on. I absolutely LOVE Elizabeth's images! They are all so adorable and cute!
This was the first card I made as a Softpencil Design Team Member.
Below is what I made for Softpencil's First Birthday. It's a clipboard recipe holder. I found the clipboard at the Dollar Tree, and I just had to alter it! I attached a wooden spoon (also from the Dollar Tree), tied it with a bow, and added the little Mouse.
Next I made a basket with one of my favorite templates from Papertrey Ink.
I think the little Mouse looks so cute on the front!
I can just picture this basket filled with chocolate chip cookies!
How would you like to have the digi "I Will Cook for You"?
All you have to do is leave a comment on my blog and wish Softpencil a Happy Birthday! I will randomly choose a winner of the digi. Each of the DT will also choose a winner from the comments on their blogs to win their favorite digis. The contest will end Sunday, May 9 at 8:00 P.M. (EST). Winners will be announced on Monday on the Softpencil Blog. Stop by the Softpencil Shop tomorrow to see the new release "Flowers for my Bunny Mom". It's being released just in time for Mother's Day!
Grab a cupcake, leave a comment, and hop on over to the amazingly talented Michelle's Blog and see which image she is showcasing. If you get lost during the hop, stop by the Softpencil Blog to see who's next on the list.


36 comments:

  1. Oh my what you have done, great work, lovely ideas. Happy hoppin;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, want you to plan a party for me! Incredible, my friend! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how u have used these images..They are gorgeous.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, a lot of beautiful work...

    I really like the cupcake toppers and the recipe holder and all the set is beautiful.

    Happy anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh Cat ! You are a star Lady ! It's such a lovely idea those cupcakes with all the little characters on top ! (your cupcakes look absolutely delicious...) and I adore the clipboard and the little basket, they are just ADORABLE ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. OUTSTANDING as always Cat!!! I can´t believe that you did! soooo beautiful cake toppers, clipboard recipe holder and basket!

    Happy Anniversary to you too! you´re a great part of Softpencil and a very talented girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness. Look at all this eye candy. Those cupcakes look yummy. I love the card. That clipboard is so fun and the basket is great. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wooow how lovely is that, so cute the many ways you can use yhay lovely digi ! HUgs Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Cat, these are all gorgeous, I wish I knew where you lived 'cos I'd be round to pinch one of those delightful cupcakes. I love your recipe holder and that basket is divine. Happy Birthday/Anniversary to you all.
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday to Softpencil! Wow - you went all out to celebrate. So many fabulous projects.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy smokes Cat!!!! YUMMY cupcakes and all your projects are totally AWESOME!!! I totally agree with you... Softpencil is my first design team, it's very special to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all so cute. I just made cupcake toppers out of paperdolls using the Cricut, if I had to color each one, I don't think I would have done it, it was bad enough piecing together all the clothes and accessories. Happy Birthday Softpencil.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Cat

    What fabulous creations, what a splendid birthday celebration.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy birthday Softpencil! Elizabeth's images are soooo cute! Great toppers, and I love your clipboard! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh I wanna cupcake, please!! They look delicious and so cute with those toppers! You made some FABULOUS creations, girlfriend!! TOO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Wow! There's a big party going on, it seems!! Your work is gorgeous, and so unique!!

    Hop hop... to the next blog! :)

    Greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohhh Cat!!! this is amazing! so many little detaisl in every project! everyone is so grest, but my favorite is the basket, cute!!!!
    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the calico coloring on the one kitty. I am a cat person too - me & Sir Chester.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi there!
    I really like the projects you've made with "I will cook for you". It's such a lovely digi...
    Happy anniversary to Softpencil!

    Greetzzzz, Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  20. OK, WOWIE WOW WOW! Your work is AMAZING!! I LOVE "shall I cook for you" I don't even thing I've ever seen it before! AMAZINGLY creative as well, just all the variety of your projects and your coloring is FABULOUS! As noted on my blog, I love the way you leave the parts white on the animals, SOOO CUTE! SO GREAT to chat so much on Sunday, hope we can meet in person one of these days:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my gosh Cat I am almost left speechless! I love the cupcake toppers and the basket is awesome, I have that template but have yet to use it! Beth Happy BDay Soft Pencil

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! What a display! They are so cute and sweet. How perfect for your cupcake display.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello Cat. My goodness, you have been having a ball. what fantastic, amazing, colourful creations. Absolutely wonderful. Amazing work. well done. Happy crafting.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow - what an array of projects! A great way to wish Soft Pencil a very happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I Just LOVE your basket!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOFTPENCIL !!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Woohoo, these cupcakes look yummie!!
    I just love all the creations you made with the cute softpencil designs, and ofcourse a happy birthday to softpencil!!

    Hugs Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh my goodness! What a great job you've done on all those cupcakes! Fantastic! I love your blog! So many great projects using Elizabeths great images. So cute! I'm gonna become a follower right now! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  28. OMGoodness! I love love love everything! Cuppy cakes are my favorite and that image is just perfect! You are vvery creative, thank you for sharing with us!!
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete
  29. Cat -- I'm beyond words over your creations!! They are incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Happy Birthday, SoftPencil. When do I get a cupcake??

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Cat! Happy Birthday Soft Pencil! Your creations with "I will Cook for You" are so adorable! Very creative! Thanks for the cupcake!mmmmm!:)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Happy Birthday SoftPencil. I love the cupcakes so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Waooo!!! these are wonderful creations.
    Hugs,
    Farida

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow you made so much lovely projects! You did a fantastic job.
    It's so great to do a Blog Hop with the team...
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oh my goodness all your cards and projects are stunning! Wow....your blog is stunning!

    ReplyDelete