Thursday, June 3, 2010

Softpencil Thursday and "New Friends"!

This is one of Elizabeth's newest releases: "My New Tiny Friends". I cut the digi apart (love to do that!), and arranged it on an embossed Nestie circle. DP is DCWV. Stop by the Softpencil Shop and see what's new! Elizabeth has plans for the future which include SVG cutting files, digi-sentiments, and digi-papers for coloring! Can't wait to see them! We also have two new Guest Designers for June.
Welcome, Mary and Larissa!
Stop by the rest of the DT members and see their amazing creations! Their links are in my sidebar. 

6 comments:

  1. OMG!!! Great mind think alike, LOL! I also used the nesties circle too. Fabulous my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - great card! LOVE the colors. Great idea using border punches and flowers the way you did - will have to remember to try that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the warm welcome Cat! Your card is really adorable! I love the punched border with the cute purple flowers.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your card is beautiful. I love how your coloured her hair!
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cat,

    OMG! Love this card! My favorite colors are either Purple and green together, or Purple and yellow together. Love it!

    Hugs,

    Lisa Atha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cat, I LOVE the colors you used for this one, they are FABULOUS and your work on the image is STUNNING!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!